Thursday, May 29, 2014

Anime Art

The first art of Anime which I drew in my graduation times. 
I wasn't a big Anime Freak, My friends introduced me to this new thing which made me free from boredom!
Even though this Anime( One piece is its name) isn't my first anime which I watched, this touched me the most. Seriously, Anime do touch our hearts and this touched me a lot. 
The fun and the excitement,
Anger and the Pain, 
Love and Romance,
Laugh and Cry, 
Kiss and Slap,
Braveness and Cowardness,
Power and Fame, a complete mixture of all the feelings in single anime! :)
The characters in the picture are:(from left to right)
1. Nami( A Navigator)
2. Monkey D. Luffy( A pirate, Captain of his Straw Hat crew)
3. Roronoa Zoro( Ex-pirate hunter,though he too became a Pirate and the first crew mate of Luffy).

No comments:

Post a Comment