Saturday, June 14, 2014

For the FIFA



As the FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 fever is on,
 Thought I would make something for it which i am capable of and this struck my mind-A Sketch.
Though, its not a perfect blend of pencil and paper as it should be, I tried to make it a bit rough and shady
( Football Effect )
Although I'm an Indian and my country isn't participating in the FIFA World Cup 2014, I support some of the good playing countries which are participating in it.
Football is a game where you can see every emotion being displayed.
Players who are rivals while playing in their clubs get united at this point when they play for their country.
This, World Cup comes every 4 years bringing back the football soul out of everyone.
I wish each and every country playing, a very Good luck and may the best team win the World Cup!
FIFA!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment